Saturday 24 September 2011

Server Crash

This is frustrating .. I was having my 49 Gold Leaves in my storage and today I am supposed to get my 50th Gold Leaves ( GL ) in exchange for ultimate spirit pact pendant ( USPP ) Out of sudden, the server crash and when I re-log, the GL was gone. FML 


All thanks to the " sleeping " GM(S) which I don't know what the hell are they paid for. Nothing will be term that I will use in describing them. All this problems can only be done by hackers. Who else can resolves this issues if not them ? I sometimes wondered if the company had paid them enough to do their job .. Anyway .. no point whinning and complaining when things had happened and cant be fixed.

I do some mega(s) .. 2 to be exact in FM to lash out my frustration to GMS which of course I am doing as a personal satisfaction.. What can I say .. All I know Maple World is at the binge of doom if this continues, I am sure to QUIT very soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment