Tuesday 13 September 2011

Zakum Quest ( Activating Zakum Quest + Jump 1 & 2 )






The first video is activating Zak Qst.

The second video is Zak Jump 1. It is a bit fast but I hope it helps. I got stuck at the end there as you can see in the video above. The front part was ok and it is not that hard, just need to be careful at the end part. Try to use [ JUMP + UP ARROW + RIGHT ARROW ] to help you get through ALL the obstacles.

The third and forth video is Zak Jump 2. The is a few sec rest point ( intervals ) where it is a safe place. I purposely stop so that player know where exactly the safe spot is. If there is a "glitch", it means I combined 2 videos together. I also separate out the end of Jump 2 into the forth video clip to show player how to jump near ending. The front obstacles is a bit annoying but it is not as hard as the last one. It took me quite sometime to complete it as the last one always make me fall and  redo :(

Note: I am not sure why the videos are a bit blur, but when I watch it from my laptop it is fine ( maybe because I had the original clips ). If you downloaded the videos above, and watch it without enlarging it, the clarity of the video is there.

Disclaimer: All videos reproduce or post somewhere else should credited back to me. THX

No comments:

Post a Comment