Sunday 18 September 2011

GTH

I know many might wonder why the post title is GTH. GTH is not Go To Hell but Got to Have. In regards of the latest event, Happy Ring is a must have for those who does not have a stats ring. I stil remember the prvious ring event which is Circle of Ancient Strength and Circle of Ancient Thought.


For those missed out the event of doing the rings above, the next GTH ring will be Happy Ring.The quest can be taken from NPC ( rabbit with a telescope ) and players are rewarded upon completion. In order to obtained the reward, player must do a mini alien-like jump quest. I am sure there are good " jumper " out there. The rewards are random though but why not give it a try. Good Luck !!

I am not planning to do the event above because I have a few rings of Circle of Ancient Strength and Circle of Ancient Thought ( Justin, 2011 )

SOK are required in order to transfer the ring ( William, 2011 )

Note: I did not put up Evolving Ring because almost everyone has it and it is a well known event.

No comments:

Post a Comment